Tuesday 17 April 2012

Who Says My College Is Bored ?


HYE !!

Okay , this entry I want to share to all my readers about my LOVELY college . Since I entered KIRKBY INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, WE had created a lot of happening event on OUR OWN FEET ! This is really cool man . .

 Firstly , I want to share about Chinese New Year Celebration event in my college that held on 18 January 2012. There's a lot of cool games and competition for this event such as Class Decorating, Making Chinese New Year Greeting Card , Chinese Calligraphy , and many more . .

Okay , here are some pictures of Chinese New Year Celebration Event that held on my College ..


MY CLASS, BELIEVE ME, ITS FEELS LIKE SITTING IN A JAPANESE GARDEN =) AND WE WON !!
WE ARE THE SHELLIANZ ALSO KNOWN AS SHELLEY UNDER LION CONTROL 

SO CUTEE !!!

HAPPY SHELLEY FOREVER AND AFTER

THE MOST HAPPIEST TABLEMATES EVER !

HEAVY-TANKERS !!

QUAIL, DRAMAQUEEN, HONEY, REP, BOLD, PANDA 

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON BABEH !!

TO MY FUTURE WIFE : THIS IS OUR CHIEF-MAID

PLEASE KIRKBY, DON'T FIRED HIM , WE REALLY REALLY LOVE HIM

TALLEST GUY IS MY LOVELY ROOM MATE aka ALARM CLOCK HEHE

DRAMA-QUEEN 

WHICH ONE ?

THE BIG BOSSES ...

I <3 YOU


Next , I will show you some picture of Deepavali Calebration and also Maulidur Rasul Celebration in my College. Check it out . . . 


DEEPAVALI CELEBRATION



KOLAM Competition - 1% in progress =.=



KOLAM Competition - 45% in progress . .


KOLAM Competition - 56% in progress . .


KOLAM Competition - 58% in progress . .


KOLAM Competition - 99.8% in progress, and  SHELLEY won this competition ! yeay

MAULIDUR RASUL EVENT



As-Syura Porridge . .


Teamwork

Jyeah !!


As-Syura Stirring Team . .


After 3 Hours . . 


The Man Behind of This Successful Event . 


My Lovely Room Mate <3


Big Boss


My Second Hand Brother  . . I love You Brother


The Exhibition . . 


Exhibition Team . .


Happy Shellianz WITHOUT ME =(


My Class Banner . And We WON AGAIN . . .
 Love you SHELLIANZ <3

 And thats all from me guys . Love you all <3



No comments:

Post a Comment