Saturday 21 April 2012

Food , Fat And Happpy


Why I am so so so Fat ? It is because MALAYSIA have a thousand of Finger Lickin' Food ,

thats why I am proud to be MALAYSIAN,

And things that I like to be digested and turn into FAT in my body is :


I really really hope that SHE can cook BETTER nasi lemak than me.. <3


Next is . . 

Have you all ever heard or eat ASAM PEDAS JALAN JUNID,  located at MUAR ?
Its HEAVEN yaww !!



AND FINALLY 

.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
See that women ?? Everything that she cooks is the best
for me, and nothing can ever fight his cooking..

p/s: ignore that FAT boy , that just a gimmick . .



As a conclusion, I'm a guy who really love food and appreciate the VALUE and ART of  FOOD ..


Source : Picture ( Google Image ) and also from my desktop =)

No comments:

Post a Comment